Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let's Skype Already!

OK, sisters . . . it's time. Figure out how to get a camera/microphone on your computer and quick.  I want to start scheduling Sister Skype Sessions.  We can all Skype together and, as I understand it, the screen will be split into four sections with each of us in one section.  We can talk, laugh, tell jokes, tease and generally be sisters all at the same time.  I'm telling you it is like you are in the same room talking.  Really. So, come on . . . what are you waiting for?  The sisters who Skype together stay together.  I'm just sayin'  . . .

5 comments:

  1. Well, I now have a webcam on my monitor. Joe has set me up. All I have to do is learn how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now go to skype.com and "join" - it is free. You decide your user name and enter a password. My user name is: jantilton55

    Kathy is: kathy.kindelan

    Then, tell us what your skype "address" is - ie your user name and then we can put it in our contacts on skype for when we call.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, it is called your "skype name" not skype address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a screen split into 4? Makes me think of "The Brady Bunch." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Carrie. I immediately thought of "The Brady Bunch" too! Funny how great minds run in the same channel. My Skype name is kwoicik.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.