Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well . . .it's Christmas

Dear Sisters,

Are you ready for Christmas?  I forgot to tell you to open  your blue snowflake wrapped gift from us as it will help with the general merriment of the season.  I hope you like it!  It is also signed personally by the maker.  Hmmm, aren't you curious?  Kathy has already opened hers - so catch up! 

I am now off for the holiday and go back to work on Tuesday.  Mom/Nana is here after visiting in Long Beach for a few days.  We are going to lunch tomorrow to meet my friend Joyce and hope that Ashley can talk Chris' mom to join us.  Her name is Sollan and she is very nice!

Tomorrow we are also going to make Christmas cookies and wrap some final gifts and prep food for Christmas day with Dan's family.  Christmas Eve we are schedule to have dinner with Scott and Nancy as we do every year, but she's had the flu and am not sure if she'll be up for guests.

Fill me in with your festivities!!!  Let's bond via blogging.  Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We have it on our to do list too to make Nanas famous cookies- let's do it and Skype!! Meg is here, hooray, and Julie plans to drive up tomorrow, so Christmas may begin! Meg and I have to do some stocking stuffer buys tomorrow for the parents, yes we still do those and I hope we're not the only ones!, and just little errands. But mostly just hanging out. And tonight that means watching one of the 10,000 cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies mom and I Tivo'd!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.